- Updated On:
- November 10, 2021
The Revolution Residence project comes with a concept of duplex houses. They are located in Cluj-Napoca, on Borhanciului 56B – 56C, in a quiet area, far away from the hustle of the city.
The houses are sold in a partially finished stage and include:
- central heating installation on radiator
- electrical and sanitary installation on position, without appliances and sanitary objects
- screed, daub and 2 layers of plaster
- ceilings made of gypsum in double layer and thermal insulation of 25 cm
- thermal insulation of 10 cm and application of decorative plaster- exterior door
- PVC joinery with trypan glass package (package 42 mm Low-e4 + Float4 + Low-e4 + Argon – 3 pieces of glass, 5 rooms, type Komm70AD, Practical 70, Winkhaus fittings)
- the land will be fenced on 3 sides with a fence with a concrete foundation, iron poles and net
- connected to all the utilities
The houses can be also sold in finished stage. Compared to the semi-finished stage, the finished stage has the following in addition:
- tileware and faience
- the third layer of plster
- painted walls
- interior doors
- ground floor: living room, kitchen, hall, bathroom
- floor: living room, kitchen, hall, bathroom
Accepted pay methods:
- staggered payment
- bank credit
- full payment with discount
Minimum money advance – 25%
Full payment with discount
For full payment of the purchased real estate, the buyer benefits from personalized discounts.
Revolution Residence accepts installments, depending on the situation presented by the client. In case of installment payment, the minimum advance is 25% of the transaction value..
Payment by bank credit
There is also the possibility of paying the property through a mortgage loan. The bank is chosen by the client, we help him with everything we can to receive as soon as possible the positive approval and the dream home.
We collaborate with all banking institutions to find the most advantageous solution that best suits each client.
The interest rate displayed by us is from CEC Bank. It changes quarterly, depending on reference indices ROBOR and EURIBOR and it will be updated periodically.
- Principal and Interest