- Updated On:
- January 11, 2024
The new Revolution Residence brand project welcomes you with a beautiful duplex house concept.
The house is located in Cluj Napoca, str. Astrelor no. 14, in a quiet area, the location being secluded from the noise and bustle of the city, with quick access to any point of interest.
– height regime S+P+1, brick construction
– duplex house area (left side) 231.5 square meters
– land area (left side) 258 sq m
– 2 parking spaces in the basement
– 3 bathrooms
– 4 bedrooms
– the living room together with the kitchen
The house is sold at the semi-finished stage and includes:
– heating plant, underfloor heating system
– PVC carpentry, 3 bottles, 5 rooms
– the electrical and sanitary installation in a position without apparatus and sanitary objects
– external access door
– garage access door
– external and internal access stairs
– paving outside
– dig, walls plastered inside, 2 layers of plaster
– 15cm thick thermosystem and application of decorative plaster
– double-layer plasterboard on the ceilings and thermal insulation of 30 cm.
– land surrounded on 3 sides with a concrete fence and elevation, poles and mesh, and the front part with a masonry fence and access gates
– connection to all utilities from the network
Price 1500 €/sqm, private sale.
Full payment with discount
For full payment of the purchased real estate, the buyer benefits from personalized discounts.
Revolution Residence accepts installments, depending on the situation presented by the client. In case of installment payment, the minimum advance is 25% of the transaction value..
Payment by bank credit
There is also the possibility of paying the property through a mortgage loan. The bank is chosen by the client, we help him with everything we can to receive as soon as possible the positive approval and the dream home.
We collaborate with all banking institutions to find the most advantageous solution that best suits each client.
The interest rate displayed by us is from CEC Bank. It changes quarterly, depending on reference indices ROBOR and EURIBOR and it will be updated periodically.
- Principal and Interest